May 2013 S M T W T F S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- L Parker Brown on Will Casey Anthony Have a Happy 4th of July?
- Tomasa Overmeyer on Will Casey Anthony Have a Happy 4th of July?
- What Women Want: Tickets on One Woman’s View of the Women on “The View”
- L Parker Brown on Good English, Bad Grammar, and Lifelong Learning
- Felicia on Good English, Bad Grammar, and Lifelong Learning
TagsAging Anthony Weiner baby boomers Barbara Walter Barbra Streisand Bernard Madoff Beyonce Britney Spears Casey Anthony changing times class reunion Corporate America Demi Moore Dr. Martin Luther King Elizabeth Hasselbeck Exercise facebook Facebook friends fame Haynesworth heart disease hip hoppers Joy Behar Love Love Story Mariah Carey music name game Nia Long Nick Ashford Norma and Gordon Yeager Pregnant celebrities President Obama Robert Redford saggy pants Sherri Shepherd soap operas social security Ted Williams The View Tyler Perry unemployed boomers unemployment Velma Hart Whoopie Goldberg
Tag Archives: Exercise
“You know you’re getting old when everything hurts. And what doesn’t hurt doesn’t work.” Those words of Hy Gardner, former columnist for the New York Herald Tribune could be prophetic for sedentary Boomers who choose to live an inactive lifestyle. … Continue reading